Register at Studentbo
To apply for accommodation, you need to register at studentbo.se (Mina sidor - inloggning sökande). For help with registration open the document, Help with registration at studentbo.se, at the bottom of the page. The registration is free of charge and allows you access to your own user page (Mina sidor). At Mina sidor you can see available accommodations and which accommodations you have registered your interest in. You can apply for ten different accommodations at the same time. You have to update your Mina sidor-profile and your interest form every 12 months or you will lose your queue points.
Apply for accommodation
International students studying two semesters or more can apply for accommodation with Studentbo. If you are going to study less than two semesters, Studentbo can´t prioritize you in search for accommodation.
To apply for accommodation all international students must send us their letter of admission to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we have received the letter of admission and registered the information to your account, we will notify you by E-mail that you can start to apply for accommodation in our website.
The housing guarantee applies to newly admitted students for the autumn semester at Linköping University Campus Norrköping. The guarantee means that applicants who meet the requirements will be offered to sign a rental agreement for an accommodation with a move-in date no later than 1 september.
Applicants from August 1 are not covered by the accommodation guarantee. But if you are active and apply for accommodation in August, you will have a very good chance of getting student accommodation.
We do not have a accommodation guarantee for the spring semester.
Criteria for housing guarantee:
- You are a new student and have been admitted to at least two semesters at Linköping University Campus Norrköping.
- You currently live at least 60 minutes commuting distance from Norrköping Resecentrum (travel center).
- You need to be an active applicant and apply for available student accommodation after you have received your admission letter. Applicants after July 31 are not included in the housing guarantee.
- If you have been offered an accommodation, but have declined, or do not answer within the stated response time, you are no longer covered by the housing guarantee.
- Comply with Studentbo´s other rental rules.
Interested in more information (in Swedish) regarding our housing guarantee? Read more.
We recommend that you get a home insurance after you have signed the rental agreement. We can recommend Östgöta Länsförsäkringar. Read more and get an insurance.