Register at Studentbo
To apply for accommodation, you need to register at studentbo.se. For help with registration open the document, Help with registration at studentbo.se, at the bottom of the page. The registration is free of charge and allows you access to your own user page (Mina sidor). At studentbo.se you can see available accommodations and which accommodations you have registered your interest in. You can apply for ten different accommodations at the same time. You update your profile at Mina sidor, it is important that your profile always is up to date. You have to update your profile and your interest form every 12 months or you will lose your queue points.
Apply for accommodation
International students studying two semesters or more can apply for accommodation with Studentbo. If you are going to study less than two semesters, Studentbo can´t prioritize you in search for accommodation.
To apply for accommodation all international students needs to pay a deposit of 3000 SEK and send us their letter of admission. As soon as the deposit is in our account and we have received your letter of admission, you will get a notification by E-mail that you can start to apply for accommodation in our website.
The accommodation guarantee applies to newly admitted students for the autumn semester at Linköping University Campus Norrköping. The guarantee means that applicants who meet the requirements will be offered to sign a rental agreement for an accommodation with a move-in date no later than 1 september.
Applicants from August 1 are not covered by the accommodation guarantee. But if you are active and apply for accommodation in August, you will have a very good chance of getting student accommodation.
We do not have a accommodation guarantee for the spring semester.
Criteria for accommodation guarantee:
- You are a new student and have been admitted to at least two semesters at Linköping University Campus Norrköping.
- You currently live at least 60 minutes commuting distance from Norrköping Resecentrum (travel center).
- You need to be an active applicant and apply for available student accommodation after you have received your acceptance letter. Applicants after July 31 are not included in the accommodation guarantee.
- If you have been offered an accommodation, but have declined, or do not answer within the stated response time, you are no longer covered by the accommodation guarantee.
- Comply with Studentbo´s other rental rules.
Interested in more information (in Swedish) regarding our accommodation guarantee? Read more.
The payment must be done in advance, i.e. before leaving your home country.
How to pay the deposit:
Please note that you cannot pay the rent itself to this account. When you have a rental agreement, you get information on how to pay your rent.
Open PDF-document at the bottom of the page for more instructions how to pay the deposit. Fill out the form and send it to Studentbo.
We recommend that you get a home insurance after you have signed the lease. We can recommend Östgöta Länsförsäkringar. Read more and get an insurance.